RJ Anmol, whose real name is Amrita Rao, is an Indian radio jockey, actor, and television host. He was born on January 1, 1980, in Mumbai, India. Anmol completed his schooling from Mumbai’s Maneckji Cooper Education Trust School and earned his Bachelor of Commerce degree from the prestigious University of Mumbai.
Anmol started his career as a radio jockey with the popular FM radio station Radio Mirchi in Mumbai. He hosted the show “Purani Jeans” on the station, which quickly became popular among listeners. He then moved on to host the show “Halla Bol” on Bindass TV and “MTV Roadies X4” on MTV India.
Apart from his work in radio and television, Anmol has also acted in a few Bollywood films. He made his debut with the film “Jai Maa Durga” in 2000, but it was his role in the 2006 film “Antar Mahal” that brought him recognition as an actor. He has also acted in films like “Manorama Six Feet Under” (2007) and “Life Ki Toh Lag Gayi” (2012).
Anmol married Bollywood actress Amrita Rao in 2016, and the couple welcomed their first child, a son, in November 2020.
During her college days, Amrita participated in various modeling competitions and was noticed by a talent agency. She then began her career as a model and did several advertisements for popular brands such as Fairever, Close-Up, and Bru Coffee.
Amrita’s interest in acting led her to join the Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute in Mumbai, where she received formal training in acting. She made her acting debut in the Bollywood film industry in 2002 with the film “Ab Ke Baras” and later gained fame for her performances in films like “Ishq Vishk,” “Main Hoon Na,” and “Vivah.”
|Net Worth||20 Million|
|Date of Birth||Jun 7, 1981 (41 years old)|
|Place of Birth||Mumbai|
|Spouse||RJ Anmol (m. 2016)|
He has kept his personal life private, so specific details about his lifestyle may not be publicly available. However, based on his profession, here are some general aspects of his lifestyle:
- Work Schedule: As an RJ and television host, RJ Anmol likely has a busy work schedule with early morning or late-night shifts. He may also have to work on weekends or holidays.
- Social Life: RJ Anmol is known to be a private person, so his social life is not widely known. However, he has been seen attending events and parties with his wife, Amrita Rao, and other Bollywood celebrities.
- Hobbies and Interests: RJ Anmol is passionate about music and often shares his love for music on social media. He also enjoys traveling and has shared pictures of his travels on his Instagram account.
- Fitness: RJ Anmol is known to maintain a fit and healthy lifestyle. He often shares pictures and videos of his workout sessions on social media, which includes running, yoga, and weight training.
- Luxury Lifestyle: As a successful RJ and television host, RJ Anmol likely enjoys a comfortable lifestyle. He has been seen driving luxury cars and traveling to exotic locations for vacations. However, he keeps a low profile and doesn’t flaunt his wealth.
He started his career as a radio jockey and then moved on to hosting television shows. Some of his notable works include:
- Radio: RJ Anmol started his career as a radio jockey in Delhi. He worked with Radio Mirchi, Red FM, and Radio City. He became popular for his show “Purani Jeans” on Radio Mirchi, which featured retro Bollywood music.
- Television: RJ Anmol made his television debut as a host on the show “Cine Stars Ki Khoj” on Zee TV. He went on to host several other shows, including “Dance India Dance Li’l Masters” on Zee TV, “Rang De India” on Colors TV, and “Jammin” on Sony TV.
- Acting: RJ Anmol has also acted in a few films and web series. He made his film debut in the 2012 film “Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana”. He has also appeared in the web series “Bhram” and “Mirzapur”.
- Other works: Apart from his work in radio, television, and films, RJ Anmol has also hosted live events and award shows. He has hosted events for brands like Coca-Cola, Nokia, and Maruti Suzuki.
Overall, RJ Anmol has had a successful career in the entertainment industry and continues to work on new projects.
|2003||International Indian Film Academy Award||Ishq Vishk||Star Debut of the Year – Female|
|2003||Stardust Award||Ishq Vishk||Superstar of Tomorrow – Female|
|2003||Sansui Award||Ishq Vishk||Best Female Debut|
|2007||Dadasaheb Phalke Award||Vivah|
|2007||Anandalok Award||Vivah||Most Promising New Talent|
|2007||Sports World Award||Vivah||Jodi of the Year (with Shahid Kapoor)|
|2009||Welcome to Sajjanpur||Best Actress|
|2012||Kolkata Kalakar Award||Love U…Mr. Kalakaar!||Best Actress Category (Bollywood)|
|2017||ERTC Herald Global Award||Among 50 Most Inspirational Women of Maharashtra|
As of 2023 taken source from multiple wwebsites , Amrita Rao’s net worth was estimated to be around $20 million USD. However, it’s important to note that celebrity net worths can fluctuate over time due to various factors such as career success, investments, and market conditions. It’s also possible that her net worth has changed since then.